Paris 2013 Edition
US in Progress Paris will take place during the second edition of the Champs Elysées Film Festival in Paris, on June 13-16 2013.
The programme will present 5 US indie films in post-production to European buyers in order to achieve completion and to foster the circulation and distribution of American indie films in Europe. The event will take form of two days of intense exclusive screenings (behind closed doors, for registered guests only) and one-to-one meetings.
1982 by Tommy Oliver wins the US in Progress Paris Award.
Special mention for BFE by Shawn Telford.
We are excited to announce our selection for the second edition of US in Progress Paris :
US in Progress Paris 2013 Booklet
- 1982 by Tommy Oliver
- BFE by Shawn Telford
- Children by Jaffe Zinne
- I believe in Unicorns by Leah Meyerhoff
- Ping Pong Summer by Michael Tully
US in Progress Paris in the Press
US IN PROGRESS OFFERS :
- Travel and accommodation: ﬂight from the US for the producer or director of the selected films as well as 3 nights in Paris for both the producer and the director.
- Networking: a chance to present your project in person at exclusive screening (behind closed doors, for registered industry guests only) to ca. 40 key European buyers
- Direct business opportunities: one-to-one meetings to discuss your needs and strike post-production and distribution deals
- Awards: free services from our sponsors : digital postproduction package by COMMUNE IMAGE & EAUX VIVES, subtitling and DCP by TITRA FILM, Acquisition by the TV Channel CINE+, promotion via Europa Distribution and Touscoprod, Producers Network 2013 invitation…
- Plus pleasures: parties and screenings and further networking at the Champs-Elysées Film Festival